Osprey Services on the Frontier
Osprey and our network of partners are working with market-leading companies to understand and serve the needs of customers in rapidly-gowing frontier markets.
We help clients in emerging and frontier markets to find creative ways to generate new sources of value .We're working across borders to help leading companies in nascent markets to find cutting-edge solutions for building stronger, more profitable relationships with their customers.
Our work is at the junction of three disciplines: (1) service design and optimization, (2) service-oriented technologies and (3) rigorous market research. We're focused on meeting the unique behavioral drivers of each customer segment in frontier markets.
Our global and regional practioners and partners work closely with our clients' teams to meet the following strategic objectives:
- Influence customer behaviors across multiple channels,
- Optimize service systems (people, process and technology) to enable consistent, differentiated customer experiences,
- Provide a single, comprehensive customer view from multiple platforms, applications and data sources,
- Generate incremental revenue by providing value-added services to customers,
- Use customer analytics to guide revenue-generating and churn-prevention initiatives,
- Increase customer loyalty and brand advocacy with tools that integrate planning, learning, and execution.
More information about Osprey's developing markets practices is found here:
more about Osprey's global programs and initatives.
» Contact us for more information about Developing Markets Collaborative programs and upcoming events.